The Lutheran High School Association of St. Louis is seeking to hire a full-time Spanish teacher for the 2019-2020 school year for its Lutheran High School North campus.
Healthcare, flex spending, retirement and disability plans.
Lutheran North is a diverse educational community whose unity is in Jesus Christ. Our community is very strong and well supported. The curriculum is college-prep and this is a fantastic place to work.
Summary of Duties and Areas of Responsibilities:
The teacher's responsibilities include, but are not limited to: teaching classes as assigned; maintaining an excellent classroom climate that supports a learning environment for all students and co-curricular supervisory activities as agreed upon with school administration.
- Must possess a Master's Degree in Spanish
- Must be certified to teach secondary level Spanish I, II, III and IV
- Must be certified by the State of Missouri to teach in the specified area
- Preferably certified to teach AP classes and/or 1818 classes through St. Louis University
- Preferably has a minimum of 5-years of teaching experience
- Must espouse, and minister in accordance with, the school’s philosophy of Lutheran, Christian education
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to: Sharon Thurman, Human Resources Manager at Sthurman@LHSAstl.org