Assistant Boys and Girls Track Coach (Throws)
The Lutheran High School Association of St. Louis is seeking to hire an Assistant Boys and Girls Track Coach (throws) for its Lutheran High School South campus.
Start date: March 2, 2020
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
The coach will assist in coaching the team, completing any paperwork and other chores related to the sport. The behavior of the coaches and the players should be representative of Lutheran High School South.
Work Related Expectations:
- Follows the guidelines and philosophy set up by the Athletic Department
- Assist the Head Coach in finalizing the roster so eligibility information can be turned into MSHSAA.
- Assist the Head Coach in the distribution, collection and storage of team uniforms
- Keeps up-to-date on rules and skill development of the sport.
- A team player within the Athletic Department and supportive of other departments at the high school
- Previous experience as a high school coach is preferred
- Completed a minimum of 60 college credit hours
- Holds a substitute teaching certificate or eligible to receive such
- Responsible, organized, creative and hard working to contribute to a successful sports season
TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to: Sharon Thurman, Human Resources Manager at Sthurman@LHSAstl.org