The Lutheran High School Association of St. Louis is seeking to hire a IT Assistant
at its Lutheran North Middle and High School campus. Lutheran North is a diverse educational community whose unity is in Jesus Christ.
Our community is very strong and well supported. Our education is college preparatory, our expectations are high, and our community is a family. For more information, refer to the website: http://www.LNcrusaders.org
About this position:
- Full-time Part-time: X ( 50_ % of full-time employment)
- Subject Area(s): Media/Technology
- This position could stand alone or may be combined with a part-time teaching role.
Summary of Duties and Areas of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and communicate regularly with the Technology director
- Assist Technology Director and school leadership in determining technology needs
- Assist outside tech support for network issues and security cameras
- Maintain a supply of spare equipment for students and staff
- Prepare obsolete equipment for disposal or donation
- Maintain teacher Macbook Air laptops during the school year.
- Update teacher laptops over the summer.
- Provide IT support for teachers in the integration of Smart Displays in the classrooms
- Provide IT support for teacher laptops, network printers, security cameras, and access points.
- Set up laptops for new staff and collect laptops from departing staff.
- Replace screens and keyboards and make additional repairs on Chromebooks
- Ship Chromebooks out for repair and provide loaner Chromebooks for students when their Chromebook is in for repair.
- Help students locate Chromebooks when they have been lost or misplaced
- Set up new Chromebooks for teacher and student use.
- Assist students with printing, login, password and app issues during the school day.
- Track all student repairs, lost or misplaced Chromebooks in Chromebook Repair Log.
- Assist with Chromebook distribution and collection
- Maintain iMac computers in the school.
- Espouse and minister in accordance with the school’s philosophy of Christian education and the Lutheran church (LCMS)
- Excited to work in a diverse, urban setting
- Possess a current teaching certificate from the State of Missouri (preferred)
- Prefer a minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- Ability and patience to work interactively with students
- Organization, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills