A Foundation of Support

The St. Louis Lutheran community, long accustomed to its own system of quality parochial elementary schools, opened Lutheran High School Central, now Lutheran High School North, in 1946, followed by Lutheran High School South in 1957. The Lutheran High School Association of St. Louis, with a membership of more than 60 congregations, currently operates two high schools — Lutheran High School North and Lutheran High School South. The congregations who are members of the Lutheran High School Association are listed below.

Association Congregations

List of 59 frequently asked questions.

Providing excellence in our two private co-ed Christian high schools in Saint Louis, Missouri.

Lutheran High School Association

5401 Lucas and Hunt Road
Saint Louis, MO  63121
314-382-6650